Monday, August 30, 2010

Xbox 360 Slim

When I heard of the Xbox 360 slim at this years E3, I went crazy. But when I heard it was being released right away; I was ready to get myself one.

Anyways, you can't go wrong. The new 360 comes with a hefty 250GB HD, wireless included, smaller power brick, and is actually smaller. Also it's Kinect ready. It also includes 4 USB slots. Oh and It's super quite. I should add that it doesn't come with a plugNplay cable, recharable battery, composite cables, HDMI cable, or an ethernet cable. Just a black controller with a battery pack (for standard AA batteries) and a black headset. Comes with the original A/V cable (Red, Yellow, and White).


Click image below to buy the new Xbox 360 Slim:


Xbox 360 250GB Console

If you're willing to wait for Kinect, you can pre-order the 4GB console below: 

Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect

0 comments: